Welcome to WEL's Campaign Page
For nearly 50 years WEL has raised the voice of thousands of women. We've campaigned to change legislation that discriminates against women, influenced policy and funding decisions, and empowered women to make their vote count at election time. We are a community of thousands of passionate change-makers working for a fairer and more equal Australia.
Please click on the campaign below to learn more about our current campaigns and action groups:
- Ending Violence Against Women and Girls
- Women's Health and Reproductive Health Rights
- Affordable Housing, including housing for women fleeing domestic violence
- Voter Education sessions/democratic skill building
- Strengthening women's representation in decision-making roles