To read FULL letter to Jodie Harrison - click here
WEL suggested Items for discussion
- The role, production and implementation of women’s policy in the Government
- Role of the Minister and Office for Women in coordination across portfolios.
- What plans are there for producing a gender lens on the budget and instituting gender responsive budgeting?
- Status and funding of Previous Governments commitments- NSW Women’s Strategy and Early Childhood Education and Care Commitments in 2022 Budget
Federal Government achievements for women so far and scope and clarity of their pre-election commitments, eg re National Plans, pay equity, and soon to be released Gender Equality Strategy.
- How will NSW support these plans and the Strategy?
- Advice to Minister from advocacy orgs and role of WEL
- Critical potential role of an independent Working Women’s Centre
Do you like this page?